segunda-feira, 1 de setembro de 2014

ENGLISH FILE PRE-ITERMEDIATE 3rd EDITION - 2C - One dark October evening

 
- scouting: (n) the activities that Scouts take part in: I have fond memories of my scouting days (= the time when I was a Scout).
 
 
 
- scout:

scout noun [C] (SOLDIER)

a person, especially a soldier, sent out to get information about where the enemy are and what they are doingSpying and espionageSoldiers and people who fight in wars

scout noun [C] (SEARCH)

a person employed to look for people with particular skills, especially in sport or entertainment: a talent scout. Manchester United's chief scout spotted him when he was playing for his school team.
 
brake (n)
 
in a hurry
 
scout (n)
 
 

4 comentários:

Helen disse...

Thanks for sharing! It’s exactly what I have been looking for! Very nice! I’m a beginning English teacher from Ukraine and this article is extremely helpful for me)

Berry disse...

Very nice post! Additional thanks for the pictures. Do you know, how to download video from the Youtube?

luisANA disse...

Very intresting information!

Helena disse...

Thank for tha sharing!