terça-feira, 23 de setembro de 2008

SAVE THE LAST DANCE FOR ME - A SONG ACTIVITY

SAVE THE LAST DANCE FOR ME (MICHAEL BUBLÉ)

You can dance, every dance with the (1) _________
Who gives you the eye, let him hold you (2) _________
(opposite of loose)
You can (3) _________, every (4) _________ for the man
Who (5) _________ your hand neath the pale moonlight (past of hold)
But don't forget who's takin' you home
And in (6) _________ arms you're gonna be
So darlin' save the last dance for me
***
Oh I know that the music’s fine
Like sparklin' wine, go and have your fun
(7) _________ and sing, but (8) _________ we're apart
Don't give your heart to anyone
But don't forget who's takin' you home
And in (9) _________ arms you're gonna be
So darlin' save the last dance for me
***
Baby don't you know (10) _____________________________
Can't you feel it when we (11) _________
I will never never let you go
I love you oh so (12) _________
You can dance, go and (13) _________ ____ (ph. v: continue)
Till the night is (14) _________ (go, past participle)
And it's time to goIf he asks if you're all (15) _________
Can he take you home, you must tell him no
'Cause don't forget who's taking you home
And in (16) _________ arms you're gonna be
So darling, save the last dance for me
***
'Cause don't forget who's taking you home
And in (17) _________ arms you're gonna be
So darling, save the last dance for me
Save the last dance for me
Save the last dance for me.
***
glossary:
-neath: beneath (colloquial) - in or to a lower position than, under
-sparkling: (adj) A sparkling drink is one which is fizzy
***
video source:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UOrkEC2eUWQ

Um comentário:

Anônimo disse...

I’m not that much of a internet reader to be honest but
your blogs really nice, keep it up! I'll go ahead and bookmark your site to come back later on. All the best

My page: lawyer child custody