segunda-feira, 21 de abril de 2014

ENGLISH FILE ELEMENTARY 3rd EDITION – COMPOSITIONS

A MEMORABLE NIGHT 
Ricardo Filho

I went to the stadium and saw the final match of my club. The match was amazing. It was approximately two years ago in São Paulo.  It was in Morumbi Stadium.

I went to São Paulo with my father and my uncle.

I wore a SPFC shirt, short and trainers. 

After the match, I went to a bar to celebrate because my club won the final match.

The weather was warm.

I got home at about 6:00 am the next day. 

It was a memorable night because my team won the match and I enjoyed myself tonight. 
Ricardo Filho

I live in Uberaba city. I have a house and my mother, my father and my grandmother live with me. There are seventeen room in my house: six bedrooms, nine bathrooms, a kitchen and a study.



There is a big garden. The neighbours are very nice. There is a shopping centre near my house and the supermarket Wall-Mart is near it.



In my house there are two computers and one air conditioner. There is one dog to guard the house.

(80 words)



Yara Aparecida Melo

I live in a big city. I have a flat in the city centre. I live with two girls, Maria and Gabriella. They are very friendly. In my house, there are seven rooms: three bedrooms, two bathrooms, a living room, a kitchen, but there isn’t a central heating. The living room has new carpets and the bedrooms have new furniture.



There isn’t a garden in my flat. My neighbours are very noisy. My flat is just five minutes from Rui Barbosa street and ten minutes from UFTM, supermarket, shopping centre and library too.



I like my flat, because it is comfortable and beautiful.

(103 words)

Nenhum comentário: